[erlang-questions] how: best way to deal with floats in eunit?

Tim Fletcher twoggle@REDACTED
Tue Aug 12 17:02:03 CEST 2008

> Yes, I know. My question is: if the "floating-point people" out there
> could have their say before I implement an approximates-assert, would
> this be the form they'd prefer before any other?

And similarly, would there be a better way to handle my original
problem, instead of just unpacking the data structure and using such
an assertion? I don't usually deal with floats, so I don't know what
the typical approach would be.