[erlang-questions] Amazon S3 and SQS implemenation in Erlang

ERLANG erlangy@REDACTED
Tue Aug 12 13:32:29 CEST 2008

Hi Jan,

Like CouchDB's introduction pointed, it's not a reliable DB like S3.

What I'm looking after is a free, simple, and reliable (with
replication suport) library to store large
number (thousands to million) of very big files (>1gb per file) on
secondary storage.

Scalaris project is a right candidate but too big in my opinion.
I'm simply looking for something simple.

Anyway, many thanks.

cheers
Y.