[erlang-questions] Typer vs. Edoc

Kostis Sagonas kostis@REDACTED
Mon Aug 11 17:33:39 CEST 2008

Dimitry Golubovsky wrote:

>> are output as is.  It does not understand @edoc declarations though.
>
> Any way to put them (edoc-declarations and dialyzer-declarations of
> types) together?

We have discussed about this repeatedly and it is on our TODO list, so I
guess that sooner or later an appropriate conversion tool will exist.

But there are some issues that need to be resolved first.

Also, in my experience edoc declarations quite often have suffered from
code rot, are unreliable and cannot always be converted to correct -spec
declarations without some human intervention.

Kostis