[erlang-questions] How to access functions type signatures?

Joseph Wayne Norton norton@REDACTED
Mon Aug 11 06:46:54 CEST 2008

Dimitry -

You may also want to look at the dialyzer tool.  Beyond that, I don't have
any additional suggestions. I would be interested though to hear if you
find anything else helpful or related.

thanks,

--
norton@REDACTED