[erlang-questions] How to config epmd to listen on another port?

devdoer bird devdoer2@REDACTED
Thu Aug 7 20:14:24 CEST 2008

HI:

I want to config  the epmd to listen on another port rather than 4369.

I run the command :
   $/usr/lib/erlang/erts-5.6.1/bin/epmd -kill
   $/usr/lib/erlang/erts-5.6.1/bin/epmd -port 63123 -daemon

It's ok to run the epmd .But when I open the erlang shell, a new epmd
instance is running and 4369 is open again .The erlang node still  connect
to the epmd listening on port 4369.

So how can I configure the epmd to make it run on another port?

Regards.