[erlang-questions] "Design patterns" for functional languages?

Kevin A. Smith kevin@REDACTED
Thu Aug 7 00:03:18 CEST 2008

The reference to message passing behind functions is exactly the kind
of thing I had in mind in an "Effective Erlang" style book. There are
tons of these kinds of practical patterns which could be documented
for the benefit of all.

--Kevin

Sent from my iPhone