[erlang-questions] inets HTTP client does not persist connections when POSTing

Ingela Anderton Andin ingela@REDACTED
Mon Aug 4 10:47:21 CEST 2008

Hi Edward, a quick look at the HTTP-spec makes me believe you got a
valid point.
The current http client has gradually evolved from a user contribution
and in the processes
you may say it was totally rewritten, and we may have missed an aspect
here. (E.i. only used
persistent connections for pipelined requests). But I do not
have all details about this fresh in my memory as this was some time
ago. We will have to take
deeper look into this.  I have put it on the todo-list.  There are a few
things that has
higer priority right now but i hope we can deal with this issue fairly soon.

Regards  Ingela- Erlang/OTP, Ericsson