[erlang-questions] How to access functions type signatures?

Dimitry Golubovsky golubovsky@REDACTED
Sun Aug 3 03:59:41 CEST 2008

Joseph,

Just for the record: it seems that calling edoc:get_doc on each source
file, and then calling edoc:layout on what comes from get_doc (2nd
element of the tuple) results in running the same callbacks as
edoc:application does, but no files are created at all; XML is
returned as a string.

Thanks.

--
Dimitry Golubovsky