[erlang-questions] How to access functions type signatures?

Dimitry Golubovsky golubovsky@REDACTED
Fri Aug 1 13:41:09 CEST 2008

Joseph,

Thanks for your suggestion. I am experimenting with this; probably
I'll need to define more callbacks for export_simple (like those in
the xmerl_xml module) to get less redundant output.

Is it possible to suppress the creation of all this HTML framed stuff
(index.html, erlang.png and others)?

Thank you,

--
Dimitry Golubovsky