[erlang-questions] distributed application sync_nodes_mandatory circular dependency

Ulf Wiger ulf@REDACTED
Sat Apr 26 22:33:00 CEST 2008

It's typical that you would have a circular dependency, if the nodes
are standby for each other. If you would like A to be able to continue
alone if B or C haven't appeared within the specified timeout, change
sync_nodes_mandatory to sync_nodes_optional.

BR,
Ulf W