[erlang-questions] : IPv6 name resolver patch for R12B-2

Fri Apr 25 09:33:21 CEST 2008

On Thu, Apr 24, 2008 at 03:44:37PM -0700, Matthew Dempsky wrote:
> On Thu, Apr 24, 2008 at 1:10 PM, Matthew Dempsky <matthew@REDACTED> wrote:
> >  Awesome!  I applied it to an R12B-3 snapshot (from yesterday or so)
> >  and it works great on OS X 10.5.2:

Great to hear!

> I just noticed this patch is already included in the latest R12B-3
> snapshot.  Just to be clear, the snapshot I used must have been from
> before when this patch was merged, because the diff applied cleanly
> and without needing to be reversed.

It appears our R12B-3 snapshots are of our nightly build view spec,
that is all patch branches that we developers deem worthy of testing
on all build machines, an not the r12b-3_dev branch (that contain the
patch branches that has passed the nightly build tests) as I though.

Very well. I think I inserted the patch branch for Wednesday
nightbuilds that start around 1900 (CET,DST), so Thursday
morning snapshot (around 0300) and later should
contain the patch.