[erlang-questions] xmpp _client_ code in erlang?

Christian Westbrook cw@REDACTED
Wed Apr 23 22:25:19 CEST 2008

Patrick,

Have you checked out Tsung?  It may be able to hold you over until exmpp
displaces jabberlang as P1's xmpp client.  The docs include this sample
xmpp config:

    http://tsung.erlang-projects.org/user_manual.html#htoc40

Otherwise, if you find anything else, keep us posted! ;)

Best of luck,
Christian