[erlang-questions] wxerlang and linux

Pablo Polvorin pablo.polvorin@REDACTED
Mon Apr 21 15:41:49 CEST 2008

Hi, I've got some problems to compile wxerlang with gcc 4.1.3 in a amd64 box.
The problem was:
wxe_impl.cpp:205: error: cast from 'wxeMemEnv*' to 'int' loses precision
wxe_impl.cpp:205: error: cast from 'wxeMemEnv*' to 'int' loses precision

The (possible wrong, I'm not a c guru) solution I found to work was to
change those cast in line 205 to look like this:
 (int)(intptr_t) cb_mem
 (int)(intptr_t) app->call_back_mem

cheers!

2008/4/21, Dan Gudmundsson <dgud@REDACTED>:
> Arrgh, The installer doesn't install the driver on unix :-(
>  Copy the priv dir to wherever you installed it.
>
>  Thanks for the bug report.
>

>  /Dan
>

>  Bob Cowdery wrote:
>  > Hi
>  >
>  > Has anyone set up wxwidgets on Ubuntu? I'm trying to port my wxerlang
>  > code to Linux and I just get an enoent error from wx:new(). As far as I
>  > can see everything wx wise is installed correctly in /usr/lib and
>  > wx-config reports sensible things.
>  >
>  > Any help appreciated.
>  >