[erlang-questions] How to call a locally Pid cross node on Distributed Application!

wenew zhang wenewboy@REDACTED
Wed Apr 16 10:32:31 CEST 2008

On gen_server:call descriptions,we can call a process like :
*ServerRef = Name | {Name,Node} | {global,GlobalName} | pid()
i have some questions:*
**
*1.if my application have many local register,how to use {name,node} call a
Pid?*
*such as i run many process register as {local,?MODULE}*
*2.I try gen_fsm:sync_send_event({Pid,Node},{Data}),it's doesn't work.*
*3.I try gen_fsm:sync_send_event({Name,Node},{Data}),it's doesn't work.*
**
*How can i fix this problem without register a globalName?*
*How to use {Name,Node}?*
*Best Regards*
**
*Wenew Zhang*