[erlang-questions] URL parsing and construction

Michael T. Richter ttmrichter@REDACTED
Mon Apr 7 14:09:35 CEST 2008

I've tried googling for this right down to site searches, but I can't
seen to find any (current) library for ripping apart URLs and
reassembling them for Erlang.  I know about the http module, but it
doesn't fit what I need to do, and I know about www_tools, but it
doesn't work with the latest version of Erlang/OTP.  Am I overlooking
something obvious (or inobvious) in the libraries or is this a hole I
have to fill myself?

--
Michael T. Richter <ttmrichter@REDACTED> (GoogleTalk:
ttmrichter@REDACTED)