[erlang-questions] Sets from list then to list?

Alexander Lamb alexander.lamb@REDACTED
Mon Apr 7 11:57:35 CEST 2008

Well, spoke to fast. usort/1 works fine, but when I provide my own
function, it doesn't remove the duplicates.
It looks like this is because my sort function can only return true or
false. What should it return to usort/2 removes correctly duplicates.

Thanks,

Alex