[erlang-questions] new version of Erlsom XML parser

Willem de Jong w.a.de.jong@REDACTED
Tue Apr 1 09:50:59 CEST 2008

Hi Ali,

It should be backward compatible. You should do some tests to be sure, as
always... Let me know if you have any problems.

I am not sure whether the yaws SOAP solution does explicit decoding and
conversion to list. If that is the case, you won't get the benefit of the
new binary parsing. I'll have a look.

Regards,
Willem