[erlang-questions] Erlang Workshop, Freiburg, Germany, October 5, 2007

Joe Armstrong erlang@REDACTED
Sun Sep 30 17:27:03 CEST 2007

Sure, quite a few of the Erang people will be attending CUFP on the
4'th - I think it's the same place as for the Erlang workshop.

If you wander into the tail end of the CUFP meeting you'll be able to
meet up with some Erlang folks.

/Joe Armstrong