[erlang-questions] Storing tuples directly in Mnesia without records

shahzad bhatti bhatti_shahzad@REDACTED
Sun Sep 30 05:12:48 CEST 2007

I am trying to build a Linda like tuple space in Erlang and though my simple application is using ets for now, but I would like to use Mnesia to store tuples directly to take leverage of its replication and transactions capabilities. Since, Mnesia supports multiple tables that map to records, is it possible to use tuples directly. Also, if anyone can suggest anything that will make it easier to implement tuplespace with blocking get/read operations. Thanks in advance.