[erlang-questions] Erlang on Montavista Linux

Sean yunjnz@REDACTED
Wed Sep 26 04:45:38 CEST 2007

Hi,
>From the official site, I know that the Erlang can be
compiled on Montavista Linux,
Can anyone tell me how to do?
I run the following command:

CC=mips_fp_be-gcc CPP=mips_fp_be-cpp
CXX=mips_fp_be-g++ AR=mips_fp_be-ar
STRIP=mips_fp_be-strip RANLIB=mips_fp_be-ranlib
AS=mips_fp_be-as NM=mips_fp_be-nm ./configure
--prefix=/root/target/erlang --host=mips

but after configuration, there will be errors on
command "make",
and if I specify the --host=mips-linux, the
configuration will be failed because of no NPTL
module.

can anyone tell me on how to configure and compile the
erlang on Montavista Linux?

Thanks a lot.
Sean.