[erlang-questions] erl/werl module loading

Ulf Wiger ulf@REDACTED
Sat Sep 22 16:09:17 CEST 2007

The easiest (albeit a bit blunt) way to accomplish this is
to add "-mode embedded" after "werl.exe".

This will cause all modules in kernel and stdlib (and whatever
other applications exist in your boot script) to be loaded
at boot time.

It also disables dynamic code loading, so a call to a module
which is not already loaded, will result in an 'undef' exception,
even if the module exists in the path.

(In ancient times, there existed a "-mode test", which loaded all
modules in the boot script, but didn't disable dynamic code

BR,
Ulf W