[erlang-questions] Iterating (Page scrolling) over Mnesia database

shahzad bhatti bhatti_shahzad@REDACTED
Fri Sep 21 18:15:41 CEST 2007

I am looking for a way to iterate over the results in the Mnesia that are ordered by some element, in other words equivalent of
SELECT * FROM TABLE ORDER BY MYFIELD -- that can return results in cursor like fashion
Or page scrolling like
SELECT * FROM TABLE ORDER BY MYFIELD where rownum > 100 and rownum < 200;
I see foldl and foldr methods can iterate, and qlc can query, but can someone point me how to implement Cursor or page scrolling behavior.

Thanks in advance.
-Shahzad Bhatti