[erlang-questions] separators before end

David Terrell dbt@REDACTED
Thu Sep 20 17:13:37 CEST 2007

On Thu, Sep 20, 2007 at 01:44:41AM +0200, Minsloc Tarren wrote:

> depends on the individual as with everything. for me, reading that it is
> separator was enough, as separator logically separates two things.
>
> In python's case, the only people who complain about whitespace are people
> > who haven't used it (although they usually don't go as far as to call the
> > creator an idiot on a completely unrelated list).
> >

> it's a matter of taste.  and sorry, maybe i'm not weighting words, but if i
> find some decision idiotic, i'm not afraid/ashamed to say so.

And I've encountered people who refuse to use erlang because of the
atom/Variable thing.  Teaching your brain to be able to switch idioms
is good for it.  I suggest you try it more often.

--
David Terrell
dbt@REDACTED