[erlang-questions] Erlounge Paris + seminar

Thomas Lindgren thomasl_erlang@REDACTED
Wed Sep 19 15:38:45 CEST 2007

Hi guys,

This may be a bit short notice, but ... I'm visiting
Paris next week on September 26-28, and wonder if
there is any community interest in a short seminar on
Thursday the 27th, followed by an Erlounge?

The seminar currently has the provisional and somewhat
cryptic title, "Roadmap to Native-Space, Native-Speed
Numerical Computation in Erlang".

Location: TBA, likely hotel in central Paris
Time: 1730 (if scheduling permits)
Length: 30-60 minutes.

It's free to attend, but I'll need to know who is
coming pretty soon. Attendance may be limited, though
I expect it won't be a problem. On the other hand, if
there are too few people interested, we will just go
for the Erlounge instead.

So, if you're interested in the seminar, please send
me an email ASAP, before Friday 1200. Also, any advice
on suitable locations for an Erlounge is appreciated.

Best,
Thomas

PS. Those who miss the seminar could also sign up for
a weekend remedial opportunity in Angers 28/29th. Well
... maybe :-)