[erlang-questions] Erlang café in Nederland? (The Netherlands)

Erik Reitsma (RY/ETM) erik.reitsma@REDACTED
Wed Sep 19 08:36:11 CEST 2007

Hi Twan and other Dutch Erlangers,

If a Dutch Erlounge will be organized, I will do my best to be present. Breda or Zoetermeer would be convenient locations for me.

Regards,
*Erik.