[erlang-questions] Erlguten & Fonts.

Minsloc Tarren minsloc@REDACTED
Mon Sep 17 18:26:40 CEST 2007

Hi there,
does anybody know his way around ErlGuten & Custom fonts ?

I need to get national characters with diacritics working, and try as i
might, I simply can't.

My "progress" so far is documented at erlgutens google code page (happily
ignored by the rest of the world ;-))))

So if you think you would know better, or just wanna get a good laugh *1)
just surf to http://code.google.com/p/erlguten/issues/list

Minsloc

*1) I don't really know what I'm trying to do. My only other experience with
programmatically generating PDF comes from PHP's fpdf, and it had a cookbook
on how to prepare one's custom fonts from .ttf's