[erlang-questions] OnLamp article, An Introduction to Erlang

Gregory Brown gregory.t.brown@REDACTED
Thu Sep 13 19:48:57 CEST 2007

Hey folks,

I wrote a very basic introduction to Erlang for O'Reilly OnLamp.  It
covers some of the basic constructs and shows some simple examples of
Erlang code, with all my working knowledge stemming from Joe's book.
:)

I'm definitely an Erlang noob, but I hope that this is helpful to
others trying to learn the language who haven't yet picked up
"Programming Erlang".

http://www.onlamp.com/pub/a/onlamp/2007/09/13/introduction-to-erlang.html

Please let me know if there are any improvements that can be made.  I
probably won't be able to easily get them pushed through to the OnLamp
site, but I'll republish after a month from now with any changes
somewhere else.

Hope this is interesting to you,

-greg