[erlang-questions] diffrent emulator modes

Bjorn Gustavsson bjorn@REDACTED
Thu Sep 13 14:52:52 CEST 2007

"Sanjaya Vitharana" <sanjaya@REDACTED> writes:

> 2.) How to configure & make erlang emulator in diffrent modes (above)
>
> I am specially interested on below areas for debugging purposes (erlang port driver debugging)
>
> type-assertions

Automatically turned on in a debug-built emulator.

> 3.) how to run erlang in those modes ?

cerl -debug

cerl -valgrind

Only works when running from within the source code directory structure, not when
Erlang/OTP has been installed. See the comments in the bin/cerl script for further
information.

/Bjorn