[erlang-questions] list:join() for erlang?

Håkan Stenholm hokan.stenholm@REDACTED
Wed Sep 12 20:09:48 CEST 2007

igwan wrote:
> It does exist :
>
> erlang:'++'/2

which is the same as lists:append/2.

lists:append/1 (append list of lists) may also be of interest, as well
as lists:flatten/1 that can be used like lists:append/1, but also to
flatten deeper list structures.