[erlang-questions] FFI for Erlang: patches and draft EEP

Wed Sep 12 17:12:49 CEST 2007

Hi!

Your EEP has been accepted as EEP 7. (Despite the fact it was not
submitted to ees@REDACTED :-) Anyone interested in the progress
or wanting to participate in discussions (for this or other EEPs)

I made two changes:
1: removed the "for Erlang/OTP" tail from the title,
2: changed the document type to text/x-rst since it did not build.