[erlang-questions] Code review request

Richard Andrews bbmaj7@REDACTED
Wed Sep 12 02:04:48 CEST 2007

--- Andre Nathan <andre@REDACTED> wrote:
> Is there anything there that could be rewritten in a more erlangish way?

I think this might be suited to a trapexit.org forum discussion. That would
allow the resulting critique to be available for future newbies and be
searchable via google etc. rather than languishing in some inbox.

I'm relatively new to erlang and I think it would be useful to have such a
critique online so intermediate level developers can learn the *why* of erlang
best-practices and get exposure to new syntax tricks and patterns that don't
appear in the getting-started level tutorials.