[erlang-questions] Yaws, ErlyWeb and Windows.

Bob Cowdery Bob.Cowdery@REDACTED
Tue Sep 11 14:28:11 CEST 2007

Well, actually it was. I wasn't really aware of CEAN. I followed the instructions to put it in an existing system and it worked and installed Yaws. After a bit of fiddling with the config it fired up and worked. I put ErlyWeb on and again after a bit of config fiddling I think it works. Now to start the real app and see how far I get...

Bob

-----Original Message-----
From: erlang-questions-bounces@REDACTED
[mailto:erlang-questions-bounces@REDACTED]On Behalf Of David Mercer
Sent: 10 September 2007 21:19
To: 'Erlang-Questions (E-mail)'
Subject: Re: [erlang-questions] Yaws, ErlyWeb and Windows.

My post ain't gonna be much help other than to let you know Windows Yaws is
not a mirage: I got it working a few months ago with minimal problems.  I
cannot say exactly how I did it, but I would guess I just installed it from
CEAN, because my mind has no recollection that there was any trick to it.

Cheers,

DBM