[erlang-questions] Mnesia k-safetey

Ulf Wiger ulf@REDACTED
Sat Sep 8 11:31:56 CEST 2007

To begin with, you can subscribe to mnesia events.
Race conditions can be avoided by calling
mnesia_schema:schema_transaction/1, and using
the mnesia_schema:do_xxx() functions to rearrange
fragments and copies.

If you want to make sure that only one node reacts
to mnesia events at any given time, gen_leader might
be of some use. You will find it in jungerl.

BR,
Ulf W