[erlang-questions] testing frameworks

Kirill Zaborski qrilka@REDACTED
Wed Sep 5 12:14:27 CEST 2007

Where is Extreme Forge used?
Its wiki is a bit scarce and there is no release yet.
Who are the authors of it?
Trying to get user stories from
http://trac.extremeforge.net/extremeforge/wiki/UserStories says:
FILE_VIEW privileges are required to perform this operation

Best regards,
Kirill.

On 9/5/07, Vlad Dumitrescu <vladdu55@REDACTED> wrote:
Hi!

> There are a few testing frameworks around, I suppose the most mature are the OTP test server, EUnit and maybe Extreme Forge (née XPDojo).
>
> Which ones are used in real life? Which have the mose momentum?

I am looking at integerating Erlang tests with Java tests in Eclipse
(for Erlide), and I feel I can\\\'t cope with more than one
framework...