[erlang-questions] I want documentation of Erlang in EDoc format

Kenneth Lundin kenneth.lundin@REDACTED
Wed Sep 5 10:22:54 CEST 2007

Hi,

You will never get all of the documentation in EDoc format.
We are mostly using XML in files separate from the source code for the
documentation and we have plans to release those XML sources.
The XML format we use is documented in the DocBuilder application
which is part of the OTP R11B-5 release.

/Kenneth (ERlang/OTP team at Ericsson)