[erlang-questions] Stand Alone Erlang or Equivalent

Benjamin Tolputt bjt@REDACTED
Wed Sep 5 06:24:28 CEST 2007

I am interested in this, yes. Does it require an installation of erlang
to be present or is it "self contained" (i.e. you send the
self-extracting/self-running archive and it does the rest)?

SAE (discontinued since R9 I believe) has the best implementation I have
seen, with the single file being all that was required in order to run
an Erlang application/server. If Joe were ever to get this back into
working order - he would have many grateful fans (over and above those
of his book *grin*)

Regards,
B.J.Tolputt