[erlang-questions] Erlide is not working

Vlad Dumitrescu vladdu55@REDACTED
Tue Sep 4 21:18:59 CEST 2007

Hi,

On 9/4/07, Lone Wolf <hubaghdadi@REDACTED> wrote:

> Hi.
> I have the latest Eclipse version (Europa) installed on my system and
> I got the latest Erlide version available.
> But when trying to create an Erlang project, I got the following error:
> The selected wizard could't be started.
> Plug-in org.erlide.ui was unable to load class
> org.erlide.ui.wizards.NewErlangProject
> Any ideas?

The best place to ask erlide questions is on the
erlide-devel@REDACTED

Please attach info about your platform (OS, Java version) and an Eclipse log
so that I can see what is going on. The first suspect would be that the
Erlang node that powers erlide doesn't start properly.

best regards,
Vlad