[erlang-questions] Intel Quad CPUs

Christian S chsu79@REDACTED
Tue Sep 4 16:09:37 CEST 2007

> To be honest, I can live without the type being specified, but it
> would be good to be able to retrieve at least the parameter names.

Parameter names from which of the function clauses?

I think the problem here is that you have a barrier towards using more
development tools. We have dialyzer for types, we have edoc for
quick reference. They are just not available easily from the shell in a
comfortable one-liner.

I suspect that anyone that leave the one-xterm-for-vi-one-xterm-for-erl-shell
development environment for emacs also quickly lose interest in improving
the shell. There is just so much to hack on and the immediate itch was
scratched.