[erlang-questions] beginner: mnesia secondary indices with ordered_set

Ulf Wiger ulf@REDACTED
Tue Oct 30 11:54:21 CET 2007

No, Mnesia has only one type of index.
The rdbms contrib in Jungerl implements index tables a bit
differently (as full mnesia tables), and supports ordered index,
among other things.

But to the best of my knowledge, rdbms is not actively used
by anyone (unless Rudolph van Graan is still using it).

BR,
Ulf W