[erlang-questions] "dynamic" include?

Roberto Saccon rsaccon@REDACTED
Fri Oct 26 05:12:33 CEST 2007

On 10/25/07, YC <yinso.chen@REDACTED> wrote:
> Thanks - is that shell script you referred to a part of the erlyweb disti?

not that I know ..

> Where can I find the shell script?

You either write your own glue (simple shellscript, automake based or
escript)  to connect your Erlang program with the Erlang VM, third
party libraries and your project specific environment around it or you
wait a few days for the launch of erlware.org repository, maybe that
will help to sort out these kind of problems.

--
Roberto Saccon
http://rsaccon.com