[erlang-questions] erlang api documentation

Daniel Luna luna@REDACTED
Thu Oct 25 11:07:38 CEST 2007

On Wed, 24 Oct 2007, Kenneth Lundin wrote:
> I have plans to improve the doc's in the direction you ask for. I am
> also considering using Javascript in a similar way as used in the
> previously mentioned http://gotapi.com. But I think it is still a
> requirement that the doc's can be downloaded and browsed locally without
> the need for having a web-server running. I think it would be ok to
> require a browser with javascript capabilities (we already require
> javascript when it comes to links between applications)

And this javascript is actually quite irritating for me. I quite often
wish to open links in a new tab, but when the link is a javscript thingie
I only get an empty tab when I middle-click.

Please don't use them in the future version.

/Luna
--
Daniel Luna                           | Top reasons that I have a beard:
luna@REDACTED                     |  a) Laziness.