[erlang-questions] noob question on CEAN

Arie van Wingerden xapwing@REDACTED
Wed Oct 24 17:38:55 CEST 2007

Hi,

i have played some time using the native installation of Erlang from
www.erlang.org, which worked just fine.

In order to get aquainted with CEAN i uninstalled Erlang and installed CEAN
instead, unpacking the archive under "c:\program files" in WinXP.
When I start the Erlang shell using start.bat in "c:\program files\cean" the
shell starts fine.
When I try to evaluate some cean function I always get an error.
Like so:

Eshell V5.5.5  (abort with ^G)
1> cean:help().

=ERROR REPORT==== 24-Oct-2007::17:32:58 ===
Error in process <0.30.0> with exit value:
{undef,[{cean,help,[]},{erl_eval,do_a
pply,5},{shell,exprs,6},{shell,eval_loop,3}]}

** exited: {undef,[{cean,help,[]},
                   {erl_eval,do_apply,5},
                   {shell,exprs,6},
                   {shell,eval_loop,3}]} **