[erlang-questions] Fwd: Why single-assignment with non-shared state?

Tobias Gerdin tobias.gerdin@REDACTED
Sun Oct 21 15:05:13 CEST 2007

Well as long as the expressions you match on doesn't change during
matching I do not see the problem. There are several prominent
languages such as the ML-family, Scala, or even Lisps which feature
both pattern matching and assignment.