[erlang-questions] Building edtk and bdb

Anders Nygren anders.nygren@REDACTED
Fri Oct 12 19:30:03 CEST 2007

On 10/12/07, Anders Nygren <anders.nygren@REDACTED> wrote:
> Hi
> Inspired by the bdb discussion and a current need for a high
> performance db, I tried to build the dbd driver. Thanks to Chris
> excellent description the build seems to have been successful,
> but the regression test fails.
>
> I am not sure if the initial errors are real errors or not. Since they
> are testing things that are supposed to fail.
>
> But at the end it definitely fails. I have enclose the test results.
> Any suggestions on what could be wrong?

Sorry about that, it was an error with some library paths.

But when running the tests now I get timeout errors at different places.
Is that something expected?
I am running on a centrino duo laptop with linux.

/Anders