[erlang-questions] "Erlang plus BDB: Disrupting the Conventional Web Wisdom"

Dan Gudmundsson dgud@REDACTED
Fri Oct 12 11:48:09 CEST 2007

The problem is that it requires an amount of mnesia hacking to get it
right. I didn't like/include RDBMS approch because mnesia currently have
such a lousy support for doing things like this. Plugins needs a major
rewrite. Synapse cheated heavily, it worked for their purpose but wont
work in another setup.

/Dan