[erlang-questions] "Erlang plus BDB: Disrupting the Conventional Web Wisdom"

YC yinso.chen@REDACTED
Thu Oct 11 22:07:21 CEST 2007

Hi Chris -

this looks great.  For those of us who are more familiar with RDBMS vs. BDB,
how much more abstraction is required to bring the BDB API up to the level
of RDBMS?  I'm not thinking of a SQL frontend to BDB, but more like having a
easy mechanism (e.g. single function call) to create tables, select records,
insert records, etc.

Thanks,
yc