[erlang-questions] Where is 13th International Erlang/OTP User Conference going to be?

G Bulmer gbulmer@REDACTED
Sun Oct 7 21:15:38 CEST 2007

Thank you.

I have only been to Stockholm once before, for a morning meeting,
after which I flew home, so I am thinking of staying on for a coupe
of days.
Is this a pleasant part of the city to stay, or would you (or anyone)
recommend some other part of the city?

G Bulmer