[erlang-questions] Can't build on new Sun T2?

Tim Bray Tim.Bray@REDACTED
Fri Oct 5 21:40:44 CEST 2007

By the way, I went and tried the build again on a different sparc
running an (I think) more recent OpenSolaris, and in the erlang build
output I saw a lot of "Solaris 2.11" instead of "Solaris 2.10" (!?!)
and anyhow, it built and runs fine.  So the problem may just go away
in the fullness of time.  -Tim