[erlang-questions] Using Lisp to extend a Mac IDE for Erlang

Anthony Shipman als@REDACTED
Fri Oct 5 02:34:48 CEST 2007

On Thursday 04 October 2007 13:26, Mark Aufflick wrote:
> Sounds like emacs to me :)
>
> On 10/4/07, Joel Reymont <joelr1@REDACTED> wrote:
> > I'm between projects right now (anyone want to hire me?) so I have
> > time to spare. I'm once again thinking of the Mac IDE for Erlang.
> > More specifically, I'm thinking of the language used to extend such
> > an IDE.
> >
> > I'm wondering if there are any objections to an environment that
> > reuses the Distel code and can be extended in Lisp. Sort of like a
> > TextMate for Erlang with Lisp instead of Ruby.

Why not extend it with javascript. The spider monkey interpreter looks good.

--
Anthony Shipman                    Mamas don't let your babies
als@REDACTED                   grow up to be outsourced.