[erlang-questions] Regular expression library (was Not an Erlang fan)

Robert Virding rvirding@REDACTED
Wed Oct 3 23:30:09 CEST 2007

Unfortunately at the moment is a little slower on simple regular expressions
than the old regexp module. It seems like it is more difficult to optimise
for the simple cases when you concentrate on the tough ones.

But I'm working on it. Do the versions which use PCRE or other libraries
work on Windows without a C compiler? At the moment that is all I have with
no other development env than Erlang. It would be interesting to compare.

Robert